This programme is designed to provide basic theological exposure for the laity. It has also provided lower level matriculation requirements for the undergraduate programmes. It comprises six modules over a two year period.
The dates for the academic year will normally follow the arrangements made by the Ministry of Education for government schools. Classes normally begin on the first Saturday of the first week of school.
Here is a brief description of the programme:
- There are six modules in the Diploma.
- Each module is taught over a twelve-week term, which comprises 12 study sessions of 2 hours each.
- Classes usually start at 10:00 A.M and are held on Saturday mornings at Codrington College, St. John.
- The course administrator is The Rev’d Dr. Michael A. Clarke, Principal. Contact information as follows:
Tel: + 246 416 8050
Fax: + 246 423 1592
- The cost per module must be paid by the first day of class. If you have any financial difficulties please contact the Administrative Officer.
- There is a refundable caution fee for use of the library, which is payable on registration.
- There is a library registration fee payable in the first term. Please provide two passport size photographs with your application.
- Tutors may set assignments at the end of each module.